Our caregivers provide incidental transportation around the area for our clients for things like doctor appointments, running errands, and shopping. Our caregivers can help your loved one visit friends and attend community events. Part of staying active and connected is getting there. We are ready to go when you are! We will provide you with more than a driver. A caregiver will bring you safely to your destination and help you when you get there. You can also ask for help getting ready for an appointment and the caregiver can be with you during your appointment, drive you home, get you settled in, and stay with you for as long as needed.
Transportation examples are as follows:
- Escort to medical appointments
- Airport, departure/arrival
- Visit friends, family, and social events
- Theatre, concerts, and sporting events
- Errands such as a prescription pick-up
- Appointments such as alterations and wardrobe fittings
- Grocery shopping
- Hair and nail appointments
- Parks and other areas to walk!